Christian Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Christian clan Christian_Nation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[x]Gohan1366/Hunhau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan1366

Gohan1366

[x]Gohan1366/Hunhau Empty
PostSubject: [x]Gohan1366/Hunhau   [x]Gohan1366/Hunhau Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 am

First off I have reading and spelling problems. My real name is James. I live in Tennessee in the United States of America. I am also a senior in High school. I am 18 and been dating my girlfriend for over 2 years now. I was owner of 2 Combat Arms clans, "Blitzrieg" and "Blitzrieg Elite". After getting banned I came here. I have played online FPS for the last 4 or 5 years. I started out in a game called Planetside(I believe it still holds the record for the most people on one battle field) made by SoE. It is still my favorite game. It was killed tho by hackers and poor support by the creators. I still from time to time find myself on it. After Planetside died out(Played Almost 4 years), I went looking for some FPS I would like. Soon I got invited by my friend from Pside to come play some matches in Combat Arms. It took some time to get into it. I got some of my old Pside friends to come and play with me. About 15 of us. We started Blitzrieg. After they left for other games and college I stayed with it. I reached 35,000 kills and was banned shortly after when Nexon detected FRAPs as a 3rd party hack. Sad Losing over $400 dollars worth of stuff I found myself looking for another game. I never found one. They all bored me to death. I came back on the account you see today. xGohan1366(lol, a account I had used for hacking when I first started Combat Arms over 1 year ago) I then start getting my rank back slowly. I tried to get my Kill death ratio up as well. I was down by over 1,000 kills. I had also used this account for farming on my old guy. I had a crazy .52 kdr and it took be just over a month to raise it to what it is now, a 1.02. I am pretty happy with that. Well that is my gamer story. Other games I like to play is Halo 3, Fable 1 and 2, and Mordern Warfare 2, all for Xbox 360. Okay outside of the gaming world I spend most of my time making videos for youtube, hang with my friends, spending time with my girlfriend, doing GFX, and going on church trips.
Back to top Go down
Fear

Fear

[x]Gohan1366/Hunhau Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [x]Gohan1366/Hunhau Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Nice To Meet U Gohan!
Back to top Go down

[x]Gohan1366/Hunhau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Nation :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: