Christian Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Christian clan Christian_Nation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am Powerpole2

Go down 
+2
paden98
Powerpole2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Powerpole2

Powerpole2

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:45 pm

And now that the illegal account has been banned and removed from the clan, I know that I'll be staying here at least a while longer. So now I'll bother filling this out more.

I am Powerpole2 in every online game I play. Here's a list of where I can be found when I'm not on CA.

Powerpole2 on Runescape.

Powerpole2 on Kongregate.

Powerpole2 on Jam Legend. It's like Guitar Hero on your keyboard!

My XFire.

I mostly play Combat Arms and Runescape, but sometimes you might find me on different mmo's like Battlefield 2142 and Age Of Empires 3.

I also enjoy Chess. Hit me up for a match here: Chess.com.

There. My intro page.
Back to top Go down
paden98

paden98

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Ok so looks like you play alot of online games. That chess looks interesting and I would be glad to play you but I dont know how to play you there. Do we have to be on at the same time. I am not sure. But just curious are you pretty young becaseu you have a dragon ball z avatar and you still play runscape. Which I am not saying is wrong or anything because I used to play runscape to and realy liked but it got where f2p wasnt much fun and I didnt want to pay a monthly membership. I stoped about 6 months ago. If your a memeber then theres always stuff to do and its fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

What illegal account?
Back to top Go down
https://christiannation.darkbb.com
Powerpole2

Powerpole2

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm 19. Look over in that direction <<<.

I always have this pic as my avatar on every forum of this type. It's a tradition of mine. Also I love DBZ. See name (Powerpole2). Directly referencing Goku's stick from Dragonball.

I am a member in Runescape, and have been for 5 years. March 31st will be my 6th year anniversary playing Runescape, so needless to say I'm addicted to it.

Yes, we both need to be on Chess at the same time to play it. It allows you to send moves to each other over a long period of time, but it doesn't work too well. Live chess is the way to go.

Admin, there was a 1lt3 in the clan. My friend saw him on the Wall Of Shame a few days ago. Since then he's been removed from the clan.

I KNEW he power levelled. I love seeing justice get served to people breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
wazoot08

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Wasnt that Usman or something? Cause he was hacking O.O
Back to top Go down
Gohan1366

Gohan1366

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

lol really? You people cry about everything. I swaer I find it more funny everyday how a good player will be called a hacker every time.

2 videos of his awesome hacking skillz...........
Back to top Go down
Powerpole2

Powerpole2

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:14 am

You pretentious fool. You dare defend yourself when it is written in STONE that you have broken the rules? First of all you have bought at least one account, heard from the mouth of ForJesus himself. Second of all your account is CBL dirty with 10000 kills in a match, visual PROOF that you have hacked. The reason for getting so many kills is for power levelling.

Hacking/botting. Power levelling. Account trading. 3 strikes Buddy.

And you ban everyone who even makes the slightest NOTION you broke the rules. As if there isn't enough proof already. And you justify banning these people who make these "wild assumptions" with nothing but videos and your words, defending yourself until the end. As if you expect NOT to be punished for breaking Nexons rules.

You're not only a rule breaker, you're an obnoxious, rude, childish BRAT who has somehow become an admin, despite the obvious behavior depicting that even the most INSANE person deserves power more than you. You deserve nothing more than nexons boot crushing your illegal accounts over and over, and that's exactly what you got.

Next time follow the rules, and perhaps you won't have to ban anyone for pointing out the fact that you didn't follow them.
Back to top Go down
Gohan1366

Gohan1366

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 am

First of all, once again I don't hack. If I wanted to I could, I have the knowledge to create my own but I don't. 2nd, if you read the rules I posted to carry all messages involving Usman to PM. You broke rules. I got sick of all the spam on the forums. It makes your clan look bad and your players look like crying little brats as you call them. I personally could care less what you say. If you don't believe me fine. Once again I didn't hack on this account, my friend may have when he had it but I have never. If you don't believe me fine. BTW I didn't buy the account I was given. I didn't spend a drop.(I was going to give my friend money for allowing me to take the account but he told me after giving him some it was fine.) Just like right now I have other character still out there but I don't use them because I get kicked from every game I play. I was on the other night first game I put on a m24 and use my ball mouse not even my gaming mouse and I get kicked for hacking. If the community is like that I prefer not to be apart of it. Also your kinda smart for a 19 tear old. I may give you some cookies.
Back to top Go down
Powerpole2

Powerpole2

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

People like you are the reason Combat Arms is failing. Fun fact: account trading is ILLEGAL, whether or not you "spend a drop" on it.

Too many people break the rules, and I have no tolerance for it whatsoever. So many people are glitching and then saying "it not glitch nub". If you break the rules even once you deserve to be banned.

And what place is it for you to judge the community's decision on whether or not to kick you because you hack? Because; FUN FACT: YA DO. CBL yourself already and stop defending yourself so adamantly. The truth is out, so stop denying it.
Back to top Go down
kna5041

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I am glad to meet you powerpole. It is nice to have a fellow member who doesn't stand for bs(bogus stuff). Hopefully we can play sometime. Oh any thoughts on getting bad company 2? Its really fun. I've played all the battlefield series and 2142 is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Powerpole2

Powerpole2

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Unfortunately, I barely have the requirements for CA. Bad Company 2 would be a definite 0 on the scale of "if my laptop were to play this game, how well would it not fail?"

In not stupid words: it fails.

I keep telling myself when this one breaks I'll get a new one. But this one just isn't breaking. Unless a near fatal accident were to occur with an elephant, office chair, and 2 bungee cords, I don't see myself getting Bad Company 2.

I'll just have to settle for playing CA. *Get's 0 hp hacked and loses a whole kdr point in 3 nanoseconds.*

...That's lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Powerpole2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Powerpole2   I am Powerpole2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Powerpole2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Nation :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: