Christian Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Christian clan Christian_Nation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alilua aka Kevin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kna5041

Alilua aka Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Alilua aka Kevin   Alilua aka Kevin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 am

First off, I am a guy and I'm taken. SO now thats outta the way, I live in pennsylvania and go to college at Penn State. I am working on a bio degree and right now I am doing a little research on the Common Tern!!! lol wow. I am 20 years old and have been playing video games just about my whole life. The first game I can remember was wing commander, and ya still have the floppies somewere. I think videogames for the pc are the best and love talking about them being the avid(sometimes rabid) gamer that I am. I have learned to put real life first and I often will stop playing if someone calls or I have something else to do. I am serious about my faith and I love having to back it up when need be. I also don't mind answering any questions people may have.
Back to top Go down
paden98

paden98

Alilua aka Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alilua aka Kevin   Alilua aka Kevin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 am

Glad to mee you aliliu.
Back to top Go down

Alilua aka Kevin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Nation :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: